Mastocytosis Community
62 Members
Avatar universal

Type of doctor to see for diagnosis


I have not yet been diagnosed with Mastocytosis, but I was wondering what type of doctor diagnoses this?  I do have autonomic neuropathy/POTS and was researching various things and I came across Mastocytosis and couldn't help but identify with many/most of the symptoms so I am wondering which doctor would be best to see to address this?  
1 Responses
Avatar universal
I am also in the process of being dx with mast cell activation disorder. I am seeing an immunologist who is knowledgeable with this condition.  What area are you from?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions