Baileys 1st birthday!!

Just wanted to tell you guys bailey turned 1 on April 3rd, I honestly can't believe that the first year has gone so fast! I look back on all his younger photos of his gummy smiles and I feel like crying! Anyway we had a big party for him on Sunday, and it was a great day, hired a jumping castle for all the kids, but poor bailey was crying and beside himself as he freaked out at all the people wanting to hold/talk to him. He's not used to being around so many people. He came good tho when it was time for the cake thank goodness! I will put pics up as soon as I get hold of some, as I was so busy that day I didn't get a chance to take any photos on my phone.
Happy birthday bailey and congrats in making it through the first year! I was so sad too when Elli turned one. I'm glad you all had fun
Aww can't wait to see pics!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Maternity ward Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.