Maternity ward Community
45 Members

Happy New Year Ladies!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all. Im really sorry I have not been on here for some time. Life has been pretty busy these days. How are the babies? Any more on the way yet??
Hi, happy new year to you too!! Where have you been ??lol. How are those kiddies doing??
Hey there. I haven't been on here in soooooo long. Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. No more babies for me. My daughter just turned 2!! I can't believe how fast it's flown by. How is your herd Emma?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.