Mayhem

Strange things happening here today. I woke up this morning an there were little green footprints all over the house. The chairs were turned upside down, all the Legos were gone except for the green ones, there were shamrocks all over the kitchen table and my dog saw these little green men running around. She was terrified of them. Plus, yesterday we planted some green jelly beans in the yard to see if they would grow and they grew into lollipops!Hopefully things settle down tomorrow and whoever left the pot of gold on the table remembers to brig momma a green beer! Happy St. Patricks day!!!
That sounds so cute! Have a Happy St.Patrick's Day too!
How cute!!! Irish car bombs for all today!! CHEERS!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Maternity ward Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.