AMERICAN IDOL BLOG

Hey all Im rooting for Alexis Grace ( the blonde with pink in her hair) or Alex Lambmert who sang the Stones...so far are my favortites....and I dont like the new judge she thoughs the show off..Simon seems nicer and Paula seems to not be in lala land....just thougths and opinions whose your favorite so far???
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
has to be the WORST show ever put on TV
Helpful - 0
while I agree that tatianna needs to lay off the crying she drives me nuts, SHE CAN SING!! this is tough this year there are a lot of good singers
Helpful - 0
your right babyprayer she can sing and shes young the crying needs to stop it will turn off voters...I love Junot wanted him to make it ..ahh well back to Alexis and Adam ( the one who sang the stones song) love em both Allison too
Helpful - 0
did youi all see the wild card last night, I think tatianna did not make it because she chose the same song again, turned simon right off, was soo glad to see jasmine make it she is an excellent singer, they really were all very good this year, last year the comp was not that great, much better this year I think, I love adam, danny gokey, alexis, jasmin LOL.. I really love em all..  
Helpful - 0
its gonnna be a interesting season..they are all good ....some may have problems cause they excell at country or rock only....but its sure to be a goo show I try hard not to miss an episode...
Helpful - 0
I really like the girl with the long hair and the tattoos. She has a bluesy, jazzy type of voice and she's adorable. I wish I could remember her name :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?