Do you Own or Lease Your Vehicle?

The other poll we just did tells us what type of vehicle your drive -- now it's time to see if you

----------> Own or lease your car, truck, van, Suv, etc.?

C~
You're not a Geico agent by chance?
Mike
I have a bicycle (Amsterdam) and it's mine!!!!! Does that count? LOL
I was in the car business for 7 years before my kidney failure, I was sales manager for 4 years and we loved to lease a person a car because when a person leases they are looking at apayment not the price of the vehicle, so we would make all the money we could. the person was happy because they got a payment they were happy with plus got more car then they could afford if they bought it.
I have always bought my cars for cash, I dont like bills. Needless to say my cars have all been cheap enough to buy with my tax returns lol.
I lease my cars. I like new rides always. I don't mind the bill. I think driving a new car makes that worth it but that's just my opinion. I don't really pay for any service at the dealership, of course, since everything is covered (warranty).

That's it. I just love new cars, latest technology.....the cool stuff lol

My husband buys his cars :) He just sends 3 payments and he is done. He hates bills LOL
I only put borrow cus right at this very moment we drive my DH's work truck and its not ours it belongs to his cousin! But my eclipse is paid off i had 2yrs of payments,as i stated earlier it needs work to be running again but i dont plan of trading up unless i get PG me and DH dont want any extra bills!
We are up to a grand total of 4 cars, all paid for.  12 motorcycles.  

Score:

Peek--1 car.
Mr. Peek--3 cars, 12 motorcycles

I'm borrowing my mother's car until I get my license, in May, & my own car. :)
My trek bike is bought and paid for
We have ours financed, and when they are paid off, We will not finance any more for as long as we both shall live, so help me god!
My is free and clear, 100% mine. LOL, It is a good feeling.
Owned....and wishing I didn't! No one in town will touch an old Saab..parts are impossible and expensive to get...is behaving badly...and now our winter is starting...if it breaks down once more I will find the nearest cliff to push it off, dust my hands off and go home!

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.