MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

GAME: Person below me game!!

So, this game has been done on this forum before and was a hit but it was a LONG time ago.  So, I thought I'd try to bring it back and invite ALL to play!  Here's it is----  You write a statement.  The next person answers true or false to your statement.  Then they write a statement.  The next person after that answers true or false and then they write a statement.  And the next person after that answers, so on and so on and so on.  

So, let's give it a try.

The person below me loves dogs as much as people.
Come on, somebody play the game with me.  LOL  
I'll play, I'm just too dumb to do it right.  False about the dogs, though I do love them.  Just not as much as people, who are really the reason I'm here.  (Don't know if I could be one of those folks living alone in an apartment, I'd probably just give up.)  

The person below me likes to eat pastries at breakfast.
Thank you for playing AB!!  :>)  

Hm, pastries at breakfast.  I do love a pastry any time but not so much at breakfast.  Too much sugar in the am doesn't sit well with me.  

The person below me recently had a memorable bad dream.
I had a dream recently that I killed someone kind of incidentally and tried to cover up and fix things so I would not get caught.  I've never dreamed I killed someone before!  Both the action and the coverup would be so unlike me in real life (especially, if I were to actually do something criminal, I wouldn't spend one moment trying to cover it up, I'd go to the police and confess) that I thought about the dream for quite a while after I woke up.  I think it came from me thinking (in real life) before I went to bed that I had a certain kind of power over another person that I didn't want, and resolving to back off.  I don't even know if I really have that impact on the person's life, but it was obviously interesting enough to me to think about, that I kept thinking about it when I was sleeping!

The person below me has a good relationship with her mom.

AB, that's a BAD dream.  I've had similar and I'm sure there are deep psychological things going on there.  LOL

I have so much love for my mama but she died many years ago so I love her from afar.  

The person below me would rather read a book than watch it after its made into a movie.  
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.