MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

How much to stay in front of Smartphone?

Hello.What's the best limit to stay ?I don't have any friends or dutties to do.My dad is all the day working as a plumber;my mother is a teacher.We stay together just 2 hours of 24.I like animals very much.I don't have an experience and time with pets but i have one in keeping fish.My parents hate corals and designer clowns(morphs of clownfish).But i stay only there in front of cell phone.They say to not spend time in front of phone but i don't have any things to do  what i like at all.Anyways the best time to stay?
Healthy searching and reading on a Smart Phone I think is more desirable than playing games on one. So it depends on what you are doing on a Smart Phone - and it depends on your age.

~Tuck
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.