If you could have a Super Power what would it be?

I thought that this would make an interesting question. If it was possible and you could choose any Super Power you wanted, what would it be and why? Would you use it for good or evil?
To be able to move things with my mind. I would use it for good of course :)
If I could I'd also have the power to clone money LOL And then I could buy enough food to end world hunger and buy homes for the homeless.
I would want to turn back time, so I could spend everyday being with my son Cooper again.  
Fly and control three elements: Fire, Water and Air. That'd be a good life!!! Ain't that right....
I want to be like the guy on Jumper lol! I want to be able to teleport anywhere i want when i want! and not for bad things i just want to travel and see the world!!
I would want to turn back time as well and I would use it for good.
I would like to read minds,,,oh the crimes I could solve,,,would also use it for good,.,,imagine being able to read the minds of world leaders..wow that may be scary.!!!

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.