MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

Make your own band

Ok jollyman has got me thinking and this is a tough question to answer but who would make up the greatest band ever. Take your favorite drummer, bassist, guitar player and singer and combine them into 1 band.

This question is very tough for some because the style of one might not match up with the others so think carefully.

To start with I would take

Vocals-Steve Perry (Journey)-Can you find anyone with a better voice?

Drums-Neil Peart (Rush)-A lot of great drummers but Peart just has an "IT" factor about him when he plays

Lead Guitar-Slash (G&R/Velvet Revolver)-Slash is a great guitarist, and the styles he can play-heavy to soft makes him a perfect fit for the band.

Bassist-Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)-Not only a creative genuis but all the bass guitar on Pink Floyd is via Roger
thats easy LED ZEPPELIN.....they had it all alead singer who could bely out any kind of tune  john bonham, a drummer who was just incredible..one of the best all around musicians john paul jones.. and the man himself james patrick page..the ultimate  guitarist, producer..arranger
Not what I was really looking for jollyman, but hey if that is what you think then that is your answer.
Husband wanted in on this question.

Ian Astbury -lead singer (The Cult)

Dave Lombardo -drummer (Slayer)

Cliff Burton (RIP) -bass  (Metallica)

Zakk Wylde and Kerry King (Slayer) he wants 2 lead guitar players
tom yorke  singer  radiohead
j bonham    drummer  led z
jimi henedrix   guitar   jimi
peter hook bass    joy division /new order

backing vocals          jim morrison
Vocals...Stevie Nicks.."Fleetwood Mac"
Lead Guitar................."Kennny Loggins"
Drums........................ "Pink Floyd's" Drummer..LOL who was that?
Bass Guitar................. "Styx" Bas guitarist...LOL n who was that? :o/

I was from the early 70's..maybe you got that clue huh  rofll
pink floyds drummer was nick mason..and styx bassist was john pannone, he died about 8 years ago
Okay i want Bob Dylan to write......

Tommy Lee....... drums     ( Motley Crue )

Slash.........Lead Guitar     ( Guns & Roses )

Rob Trujillo.........Bass Guitar   ( Metallica )  

Jeff Keith......Vocals     ( Tesla )
jollyman the is woth using now if he carked it !! oh im sorry!! Must be the medication:(
Vocals- Freddy mercury ( I love the band Queen - isn't one song I don't like)

Drums-Stewart Copeland  ( the Police- another classic band) or Larry Mullen Jr ( u2)

Guitar(lead)- Eddie Van halen (hells yeah!)

Guitar (bass)-Flea ( RHCP)
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.