MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

Musical Time Periods

What time period of Music do you enjoy listening to? Also if you would like you could list some of your most favorite bands/singers. :)

Question:

What time period of Music do you enjoy listening to?

Even though I'm only 18, I really enjoy music from the 80's and Earlier. That is the only music that I will listen to and I also enjoy Classical Music by Ludwig Van Beethoven and Mozart. :)

(Optional) Some of my Favorite Bands/Singers:

Duran Duran, ZZ Top, George Thorogood & The Destroyers, The Police, Steve Miller Band, Kenny Loggins, Ratt, Guns N' Roses, and Was (Not Was).

I have many others as well, but those are just a few of my favorites. :)
I had to put other cus i like so many!! Theres not a whole lot that i hate theres some but not alot !! I love the 60's fun get and go music and the Beetles are awesome!! I love 80's music i was born in the 80's so i remember alot of it and i was a a total 90's child so thats definitely one of my favs.. (Boyz 2 Men I used to love them lol) !! And the 2000's have been my growing up time going out having fun and going clubbing so TONS of music to love also!! Oh i can't choose LOL!!
My favorite is music from the "big band era" the 1940's, I also love big band jazz and easy listening.

I like Glenn Miller
Stan Kenton
Maynard Ferguson
Buddy Rich
Woody Herman

LOL, I imagine you have not heard of them, but, trust me, they are terrific.
:>)
I missed the 50s but I love the music - love all music actually.  Some have already been mentioned.

Elvis
Johnny Cash
Roy Orbison
Jerry Lee Lewis
Little Richard
Chuck Barry

I also enjoy music by Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Johnny Cash.

I don't know if I have ever heard of Roy Orbison, Chuck Barry, or Little Richard before though, but I might have. :)
Ireally don't think this will surprise many people

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Yes
Aerosmith
Stevie Ray vaughn
Eric Clapton
I am ditto w Brian,,
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.