NET FLIX BINGES

So, Netflix has both improved and ruined my life, LOL.  I have a hard time watching 'regular' tv as tv schedules rarely match mine.   Enter Netflix.  Anything and everything I've EVER wanted to watch is there!  And I can watch it on my own schedule.  Love it.  But it does keep me from going to sleep when I should sometimes . . .ha ha

So, what do you binge on ---  what Netflix series/shows have you watched or are watching???
The wife and I pick a series and watch it in its entirety.  Not necessarily in one sitting but we've been known to watch 4-5 episodes of Sons of Anarchy and Longmire.
I watched 7 seasons of Nurse Jackie over a 2 weeks period.  It was so good, I would watch it again :)
I also like How I Met Your Mother
I too have discovered NetFlix and LOVE IT!  For me, Grey's Anatomy is my new  obsession.  It is ALL I watch!  With 14 seasons of shows I haven't even begin to watch them all yet.  I'm also discovering all sorts of movies and stand-up comedians and I am really glad I found NetFlix.  

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.