Ok Cheri started the music question here we go

cheri ask in a post what is your favorite Elvis song...well i would like to know 1 or 2 of your all time favorites...i get mine from 2 different periods in life ..my all time favorite song is  by Led Zeppelin...Kashmeir...that song just gets into my head and just sends me to the stars...and the 2nd has to be Havana Daydreaming by Jimmy Buffett...think of the cruise i was on to Costa Rica...please let me here about yours music is so important paret of my life so put yours down
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I love most types of music old and new except heavy metal ,jazz and rap! I download so much stuff!As i have a lousy memory i dont know the names of the songs or who sings them ~~~ my CD player goes on everyday!! I play it suit my moods!!!
Helpful - 0
All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
My Back Pages (I was so much older then I'm younger than that now) -  Bob Dylan
Helpful - 0
My all time favorite is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Over the Rainbow.  It just melts my heart.  I'm not normally a country music lover but Lee Anne Womack's I Hope You Dance is a song I live by and hope to dance with my son at his wedding.  Otherwise I'm a '70's and '80's rock lover.
Helpful - 0
My all time fav song are

Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper

and Stardust by Nat King Cole

My reasons, well i just adore cyndi lauper and anytime i hear thei song i just start to smile and dance

and stardust it was my grandparents bridal waltz and we played it at their funerals, if i could have alove like that i would be happy.

Helpful - 0
That's great!!  I played in a jazz band for three years (alto sax).  It was really fun, I was the only one under 50 in it though.  I have a decent record collection from the 20's to 40's.  About 200 records in all!!  Picked most of them up from the back of old antique shops.  I have to listen to them on vinyl, it's more authentic.
Helpful - 0
I love those two songs too. I have so many of the big band era and also lots of videos I have recorded from PBS featuring them,. I think they are the greatest.

My dad used to play in the big bands, one was with Clyde McCoy, their theme song was Sugar Blues.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?