A
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
1k Members
365714 tn?1292202708

Prayer Chain for Our Medhelp Members

I was thinking after replying to a couple prayer requests and people's journals, it would be nice to list on one thread all the members needing prayer and support. Even if one isn't religious, they can sent their best thoughts and good vibes.

So far we have prayers out to Sadinmichigan with her family and struggles in life, for Burrpatch and his health, Sarah and her beagle, Sobermommy for her niece who got hit by a car, HelpinUtah for her father, as well as her own health, NaughtyOne for her health, Lostdreams for her struggle, Jollyman for his surgery, LORDINEEDHELP, April2, Babypooh and several other members who live with an alcoholic husband or in a relationship and many others who can be added onto this list.

Feel free to add your own username or a friend if you're in need of prayers and support.
64 Responses
611067 tn?1458595083
This is a thoughtful post.  We can all use prayers or good energy (whatever you believe in) and I thank you for your support.  I agree, we should try to keep our friends on MH in mind in our prayers and good thoughts.  So many of us have health, family, or other issues we need help with.  
Love,
Janet
365714 tn?1292202708
If we were all perfect, then we probably wouldn't be here.  I've heard it spoken by several friends that everyone here comes for a reason, whether it be addiction, pain, anxiety, depression, autism, cancer, MS, or any other list of things.

Even so we all share some things in common and one of those is being human.
189069 tn?1323405738
Thanks, MJ; this is very sweet of you. It's people like you that make this site such a wonderful place to come to and gives us hope.
I will continue to pray so that God can guide us all through each of our hard times and so that things can get better for us all. Let's keep our faith. I thank God for the wonderful people I met through this site. God bless you all!
535822 tn?1443980380
My thoughts and energy  are with all the people you mentioned MJ  I wish them well and am willing them to feel better soon.
518031 tn?1295578974
Good idea MJ
535822 tn?1443980380
There you are jollyman I thought you'd gone on the cruise Teko told us about or had your surgery , so I am glad you are okay.
460185 tn?1326081372
MJ - This is a really good idea.

Prayers and good thoughts to Burrpatch, Sarah and her beagle, Sobermommy's niece, HelpinUtah for her father and herself, Lostdreams, Jollyman, LORDINEEDHELP, April2, Babypooh and others whom I don't know.

wolf and her cats and dogs  = )

518031 tn?1295578974
Surgery is on the 21st of this month.. really starting to get the anixiety feelings i hate being put under, thats the worst part for me
189069 tn?1323405738
You'll be okay, jollyman! We're all here if you gotta talk about it :) I'll keep you in my prayers and hope it all turns out fine. I'm sure it will. It'll be over before you know it :)
495284 tn?1333897642
You will be okay Jollyman.......you can dream about all of us Medhelp girls!!!!
13167 tn?1327197724
MJ,  this is a great idea.  I wonder if you can get a separate forum for this idea?  Very nice,  thank you.
203342 tn?1328740807
I would love the idea of a separate forum for prayer requests!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.