MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

Prayer Chain for Our Medhelp Members

I was thinking after replying to a couple prayer requests and people's journals, it would be nice to list on one thread all the members needing prayer and support. Even if one isn't religious, they can sent their best thoughts and good vibes.

So far we have prayers out to Sadinmichigan with her family and struggles in life, for Burrpatch and his health, Sarah and her beagle, Sobermommy for her niece who got hit by a car, HelpinUtah for her father, as well as her own health, NaughtyOne for her health, Lostdreams for her struggle, Jollyman for his surgery, LORDINEEDHELP, April2, Babypooh and several other members who live with an alcoholic husband or in a relationship and many others who can be added onto this list.

Feel free to add your own username or a friend if you're in need of prayers and support.
This is a thoughtful post.  We can all use prayers or good energy (whatever you believe in) and I thank you for your support.  I agree, we should try to keep our friends on MH in mind in our prayers and good thoughts.  So many of us have health, family, or other issues we need help with.  
Love,
Janet
If we were all perfect, then we probably wouldn't be here.  I've heard it spoken by several friends that everyone here comes for a reason, whether it be addiction, pain, anxiety, depression, autism, cancer, MS, or any other list of things.

Even so we all share some things in common and one of those is being human.
Thanks, MJ; this is very sweet of you. It's people like you that make this site such a wonderful place to come to and gives us hope.
I will continue to pray so that God can guide us all through each of our hard times and so that things can get better for us all. Let's keep our faith. I thank God for the wonderful people I met through this site. God bless you all!
My thoughts and energy  are with all the people you mentioned MJ  I wish them well and am willing them to feel better soon.
Good idea MJ
There you are jollyman I thought you'd gone on the cruise Teko told us about or had your surgery , so I am glad you are okay.
MJ - This is a really good idea.

Prayers and good thoughts to Burrpatch, Sarah and her beagle, Sobermommy's niece, HelpinUtah for her father and herself, Lostdreams, Jollyman, LORDINEEDHELP, April2, Babypooh and others whom I don't know.

wolf and her cats and dogs  = )

Surgery is on the 21st of this month.. really starting to get the anixiety feelings i hate being put under, thats the worst part for me
You'll be okay, jollyman! We're all here if you gotta talk about it :) I'll keep you in my prayers and hope it all turns out fine. I'm sure it will. It'll be over before you know it :)
You will be okay Jollyman.......you can dream about all of us Medhelp girls!!!!
MJ,  this is a great idea.  I wonder if you can get a separate forum for this idea?  Very nice,  thank you.
I would love the idea of a separate forum for prayer requests!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.