MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

Socks Or No Socks?

So me and hubby always get in a discussion about this so I thought I would ask! What's your preference? I cannot stand socks on at night or alot of times for that matter! I have to have them to go out to the store or something of course but not all the time! My hubby wears his 24-7 winter or summer!! And we live in TX so it aint very cold here! Me i can't stand it my feet get so hot I feel like they're on fire and must strip them off! And when i have tried sleeping in them I wake up  and cant find them!!
I think it depends on where you live. I live in Florida and wear flip flops pretty much all year long. Socks and sand do not get along at all! Yuck...

Where you all live, I vote socks for the hubby and none for the wifey! Unless your cold of course!
I'm always cold actually LOL! Ok not all the time triple digits weather is super hot! But even in the winter i sleep in thermals and no socks with my feet hanging out the covers!!

Srry if i messed up the poll i meant vote what yall do and what yall like!!
Dont like socks and dont like clothes!!!
tied so far! Guess its all equal!
im getting the same way Sarah..! i stay home ALL the time and im like forget it i aint getting dressed today LOL!!
Are all men like this? My husband wears socks to bed too. I wear them if my feet are cold, that's about it.

Sarah, lol, are you saying you walk around naked all the time? LOL
Any chance i get i do!!!  
It is extremely seldom that I use socks at night. To do that, I've had to have been foot-cold all day. My hubby wears his house-shoes all day - to my great irritation of course because he can never give up the old torn-down slippers. Just once have I thrown his slippers and that was one learning experience for me... I won't do that again in the nearest future.

Are there anyone who flip off their shoes and drive in socks like me?
If we see a naked chick with n umbrella, we will know who it is!  What a vision that conjurs up! lol
Ha ha ha ha!!!
Sorry for the visual!!!!!!  LOL
normally i always wear socks. i can't stand NOT wearing socks (even doing the dirty with dh...i MUST have my socks on!!! lol weird right) but since the temperature has been so flippin hot i've been going *gasp* barefoot. i feel so naked without my socks on but my tootsies love it!
Welcome to the darkside heatherlynn!!! LOL
me i think i have a phobia or something where i HAVE to have socks on
and i cant stand being barefoot
like yea ill wear flip flops but as soon as i get back home i automatically put my socks back on LOL
and i cant stand having anyone touch my feet
i dont know the hubby always makes fun of me
but its not my fault!
Knew there was a good reason why I love sara...the poet in my heart!!!!!
I'm the same way. I love wearing socks. I normally never where them to bed though, but just about all the other times. I too HATE having somebody touching my feet. I wont get a pedicure because of that. BF is always trying to touch my toes, and ICK I hate it!!!!  I wear socks too because I hate anything getting stuck to my feet. Stupid little dusts or
cr aps on the floor. My BF's house is NOT as clean as it should be.
ohhh no feet touching!!!!!!!!!!!!! dh is always picking on me because of it. i hate feet. just do not like them AT All!!! (i do play with the kids tootsies but theirs are just too cute not to!) even now i'm looking at mine wishing it were cold so i could go put my socks on.
I dont really have a sock or underware drawer......i hate clothes and socks are the worst.

Jolly.......yes i am your poet!!!!!!!!
I thought you had bloomers?
Depends on what you consider Bloomers!!!!
LOL! oh man you guys are so funny!! And I see yall got another subject yucky stuff getting on your feet! YES I HATE that so much you have no idea another reason i dont wear socks if i step in water or anything else eww so gross just hate to get my socks wet!! And i absolutely hate my feet getting dirt on  them i always have sandals on even in my own house i just dont trust the floor LOL! And i hate dirt outside i wont wear my sandals out there and if i do i have to come bk and rinse my feet off cus of the dirt i can see on the sides!! Its just nasty lol! I told hubby nothing grosser than seeing some1's black feet cus they dont wash or put shoes on!! EEWWW!!
2
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.