MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

What Was For ?

My arrival did not profit the world

Nor will my departure would add splendor and majesty to it

And from no one my ears ever heard

What my coming and going was for

By Khayyam
This is kind of depressing. I don't think our lives are meaningless at all. I think we just have to find our purpose in life and live it. Some people never find their purpose.
I agree with you and
I know what you mean but we may realize that there are other dimensions of life too. writer just shows his feeling about his existence ( where he is coming from and where is his final destination ) . Meanwhile somebody said I am so pleased by the smell of a rose or hearing a bird singing. Also he said life is washing ( watering ) your self in the present basin.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.