Which is your Primary/Favorite Computer?

I was just wondering on average what everyone's favorite/primary computer is. If your favorite or primary computer isn't listed, please leave a comment below. Thanks :)

Question:

Which of the following Computers is your favorite/primary?

Sit at my desk top in my office,/loft .. but have a laptop also as back up, I get arm ache , carpel tunnel... but I am an addict so put up with discomfort .
Depends on the task at hand.  At work I use a Linux desktop, at home, a windows laptop.  I'd prefer a MacBook for home us, but was on a budget and got an inexpensive Dell.
MacBookPro, Apple only. PC's are like weird machines for me!!!!!
I can already hear the comments!!! LOL
you've been talkin to me from an apple? i feel so dirty now.
My friends laughed at me running IE 6.0 on a dinasour desktop!

Recently got a new Desktop (HP) running Vista and LOVE IT!!!!

Also, enjoying IE 7.0 :)

C~
If you have MacBookPro (so does my son), why does it say 0% for that...?

Mac for me.  I'd never own PC again!  

BUT WHY IS THIS THREAD RUNNING TWICE?  I answered this before...in another post.
Favorite?  I kind of have a tendency to treat my machines like people, and so I couldn't choose a favorite.  (I built some of them myself...)  I like to dual boot most machines though, so that I can have a different operating system available when I need it.

Right now I am using a laptop from bed.  This machine runs Windows XP Professional, and Ubuntu Linux.
Mac, Mac, Mac!! I have a online website and we got hacked BAD! I can't believe how much better Mac is!! I just got a IPhone too! They work well as one. I will never go back to a PC.

Terry
Nick I'm still LMAO mate!!!!
Twehner5 coz it was very early this morning and I forgot to click on "vote", me duhhh!!!
beatingthis, we are definitely on the same wave length!!!
Wait till the PC guys see this post, just can't wait. LOL
xxx.sophie.
YAY!  It's good to see the award-winning MacBook represented!  

Once you use a MAC, you'd NEVER go back to a PC!!!
I like desktops better.  We have 2 Dells and a Dell laptop.  I hate this laptop.
LMAO, YOU ROCK !!!!
TO:  totallost

Aw, shucks.  Thanks.  We're just Apple snobs.  But with so many people owning iPods and iPhones, they'd just DIE if they saw/experienced how much FUN it is with iTunes on the Mac computers !!!  Oh, well.  Not everyone can be us...  LOL !

This is what I mean that this thread is running twice:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/MedHelp-Social/Which-is-your-Primary-Favorite-Computer-/show/920568
I'm sorry. :( When I have tried to post this poll, I have received an error message and thought that it didn't go through. Since that  happened, I tried re-posting it and when it finally went through I realized that it has posted more than once. That is why it is running twice. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. :(

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.