Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
483733 tn?1326798446

Who watches Dancing With the Stars?

OK, I am a DWTS junkee (my husband is too and he says I'm in big trouble if I tell anyone).  The new season has started.  Who are your favourites?  What do you think about Cloris Leachman stealing the show?  Who do you think will win?

I'm thinking Brooke and Derek are the ones to beat but I'm also quite fond of Warren and Kim and Lance and Lacey (great new addition!).  I love the choreography of Mark Ballas so hope he stays in for quite a while.

Anxious to talk with other DTWS devotees!
6 Responses
535822 tn?1443976780
LOL looks like no one ,only Me, well actually I loved the first two times but this I am bored with maybe its me gone off the Dancing thing for the moment and also it clashes with other programmes, I love House and watch it ,even repeats all the time, he is so mad but I wish I could have him drop by and solve my mystery Hives and whats causing them!!
536139 tn?1273185952
I'm watching it now, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
483733 tn?1326798446
I'm there with you!
172023 tn?1334672284
I'M QUITE INEBRIATED BUT I DESPISE CLORIS AND HER SAGGY CLEAVAGE I WANT HER GONE YESTERDAY.
483733 tn?1326798446
Yes, she was initially some good comic relief but she really can't dance.  Time to go.  I do hope that my saggy cleavage looks that good at that age though :)
172023 tn?1334672284
Kim Kardashian was eliminated last night, for those of you not up on it.  

I can't believe that Cloris is still there.  

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Popular Resources
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.