Who watches Dancing With the Stars?

OK, I am a DWTS junkee (my husband is too and he says I'm in big trouble if I tell anyone).  The new season has started.  Who are your favourites?  What do you think about Cloris Leachman stealing the show?  Who do you think will win?

I'm thinking Brooke and Derek are the ones to beat but I'm also quite fond of Warren and Kim and Lance and Lacey (great new addition!).  I love the choreography of Mark Ballas so hope he stays in for quite a while.

Anxious to talk with other DTWS devotees!
LOL looks like no one ,only Me, well actually I loved the first two times but this I am bored with maybe its me gone off the Dancing thing for the moment and also it clashes with other programmes, I love House and watch it ,even repeats all the time, he is so mad but I wish I could have him drop by and solve my mystery Hives and whats causing them!!
I'm watching it now, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I'm there with you!
I'M QUITE INEBRIATED BUT I DESPISE CLORIS AND HER SAGGY CLEAVAGE I WANT HER GONE YESTERDAY.
Yes, she was initially some good comic relief but she really can't dance.  Time to go.  I do hope that my saggy cleavage looks that good at that age though :)
Kim Kardashian was eliminated last night, for those of you not up on it.  

I can't believe that Cloris is still there.  

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.