MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

Why does my baby stare at the ceiling and laugh?

My 2 month old daughter is constantly staring at the ceiling, theres nothing at all there, but shes constantly smiling and cooing at it, is there something there that she sees that i dont?
Ive heard of that happening. Babies can see angels or at least thats what I believe.
Like Lucey said, I've heard of babies being able to see angels or ghosts. Maybe that's why she's laughing.
yea babies can see angels... babies and lil kids are innocent and the angels come to them... i also heard that animals can see ghost or angels as well....thats awesome, im sure they are just watchin over them and making sure they are happy ....
Yep ive heard the same thing,and animals do it too!!
I've always believed babies could see angels. :) They and animals are the only things truly innocent in our world.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.