Write Your Name

Don’t write your name on sand, waves will wash it away.
Don’t write your name in sky, wind may blow it away.

Write your name in hearts of people you come in touch with.
That’s where it will stay.
awwww thank you rahim ....I know you don't celebrate it, but may I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving day from us here in America...

Thanks dear Margy

I wish you everyday of health and blessings
when celebrating think of me sitting there aroud the corner and sharing the wonderful happy thanksgiving with you people.
I do rahim and when you have holidays you don't celebrate I wish you all well...I believe most human beings care about others and whatever we are taught/told by other controlling people it.. makes no difference to how we really are ..and how we really feel about living on this planet in this moment in this time ...

You got that right
Happily living is what we all deserve, believe it or not our religious sad days with its' tails, almost occupies our whole year and our system puts more woods on the fire.

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.