A
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
1k Members
159063 tn?1247276417

do you think babies can see angels

someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
92 Responses
203342 tn?1328740807
The Bible says that children's guardian angels always see the face of God. I think God holds a special place in His heart for children. They're the only ones innocent in this life. So yes, I believe they can see angels. Why not?
My daughter kept hearing her little girl talking to someone when she would be playing alone, having a full conversation. She asked her who was she talking to. She said the angel, don't you see her? She did that for quite a while when she was young. So, I must say, yes, I believe they see angels.
518031 tn?1295578974
well i dont know if they can or not.. but it woiuld be wonderfull if they can...most likely brings them comfort and joy, and in this world today we all need more of both
495284 tn?1333897642
Ya i think they do.
640829 tn?1230999660
Yes, I think they do, I also believe animals can see spirits as well.
549511 tn?1271779530
Yes Im a believe its true,also animals see spirits too.I would never admit i do too!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.