MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

do you think babies can see angels

someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
The Bible says that children's guardian angels always see the face of God. I think God holds a special place in His heart for children. They're the only ones innocent in this life. So yes, I believe they can see angels. Why not?
My daughter kept hearing her little girl talking to someone when she would be playing alone, having a full conversation. She asked her who was she talking to. She said the angel, don't you see her? She did that for quite a while when she was young. So, I must say, yes, I believe they see angels.
well i dont know if they can or not.. but it woiuld be wonderfull if they can...most likely brings them comfort and joy, and in this world today we all need more of both
Ya i think they do.
Yes, I think they do, I also believe animals can see spirits as well.
Yes Im a believe its true,also animals see spirits too.I would never admit i do too!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.