Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
159063 tn?1247272817

do you think babies can see angels

someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
92 Responses
Yes, I believe children can see angels. My son asked who and what something was outside his room in the hospital. My aunt and I went and looked and saw nothing. Less than 15 minutes later he slipped into a coma. Prior to the coma, he said that's alright and smiled. His face showed no more signs of pain. After his death we were talking and my aunt and I said it was at that time he was visited by his angel for the last time. The almost same thing happened when my 7 y/o was hit by car at 2 1/2. He said he stayed with Jesus for a while. We tried to discourage him but his descriptions were so real. When he described and talked about seeing his brother too. When asked about his hair, he looked funny and said he wasn't bald he had pretty curly hair. He still talks about thattoday and I still get chills. For you see, when we adopted David we wrote in his baby book in assition to 2 brothers here, he had 1 in heaven that would always watch over him. When the car hit him, my aunt said he went up and it was like he floated down very slow. A Miracle. YES!.
203342 tn?1328737207
I hear all the time about children seeing Jesus or angels, especially when they're sick or dying. Does anyone remember Ryan White? He's the little boy who was one of the first (or maybe the first, I don't remember) to get AIDS from a blood transfusion. He was shunned at his school, etc., because people just didn't know as much about AIDS back then. His mother had to fight a lot for him. Anyway, she wrote about how when he was in the hospital and not doing too well that he told her he had a vivid dream where Jesus came to visit him. She asked what he looked like and he told her that he didn't look like the pictures we have of him. Anyway, he told her that Jesus told him that everything would be alright. Ryan's mom took that to mean that Ryan would be healed. Shortly after that he died. It was then that she realized that Jesus did heal him but not the way she expected. She believed that Jesus visited him to reassure and comfort him.
I've heard so many true stories like this one. Children are innocent, so yes, I believe they are more attuned to the spirit world, God and the angels.
611067 tn?1458591483
Yes, I believe they do.  I believe that they smile a lot because they can still feel and see God and his angels.  They are so pure and innocent!
127124 tn?1326735435
Yes, I do believe they can.   If you PM me I will share our story.  
611067 tn?1458591483
I agree that animals see spirits too.   My one cat, Daisy, is deaf, but every now and then she will see something and just stare in that direction.  There are times it scares her, but usually she comes right back and watches that exact spot.  I always feel like she is seeing angels or even my cats that died.  Babies, children and animals are so pure and full of faith!
229760 tn?1291467870
Yes!! I lost my 7 wk old son this summer, due to a heart condition. My little nephew (almost 3y/o) is always looking up and talking to or talking about my son Cooper.  This brings me so much comfort in knowing that Cooper is in Heaven watching over all of us!!!

My mom said I did the same thing after her sister passed away. I have always felt a close connection to Angels and now I really do being that I have my very own little Angel looking after me!!  

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.