do you think babies can see angels

someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
Really? How cool is that! I'd love to hear your stories sometime, Mike. :)
Like Mike I too, have experiences all the time! My daughter when she was little could see and talk to 'angels' or what ever you want to call them. It is a subject that has fascinated me  for years and one I am about to write a book about.
Mike Id like to hear your stories too. I have had some experiences with a presence in the room. I was in my grandmas abandoned trailer storing my stuff there while in the moving process. My mom would take my sisters stuff from the living room down to the bedroom. Since its long and narrow, we timed it so that I was in the bedroom while my mom in the living room and we would go around each other in the kitchen. (by my grandmas ashes strangely enough, and my grandfathers and great grandfathers too) While Iw as in the bedroom, the door would close but not tight because its on a slope. One time that I was in the bedroom I went to pull the door back open and I felt a tugging. I thought my mom was bugging me but she shoudl have been in the living room. After a couple pulls and having it pull back, I reefed it open hard and no one was there, my mom was back in the living room.

At another trip to grandmas house in the same week, my husband and I were carrying a bed piece over there. It was big and flat and hard to maneuver. Hubby went in the house while I was out side of it. The house is raised about a meter so I was lower. We were having trouble fitting it in so I stopped touching it all together while honey figured it out. While he was fiddling with it, he screamed for me to stop pushing it. I wasnt even close to touching it! (apparently grandma didnt want me to move 4500km away.

A friend of mine told me about how she lived in a house that the owner had died in and she could hear scratching noises. She yelled Bonnie, stop Im trying to sleep! And the scratching stopped. She also lived in the house next door which was also old. He son woudl often play ball with a little "boy". One night he ran out of his room and asked, mom the boy went in to Ceilidh's room and he took my ball. He also would complain about a tall dark man who was always in his room. One night the tall dark man was bugging him so his mom crawled in bed with him till he went to sleep. She too fell asleep and woke to a tap on the shoulder. She thought it was her husband. It wasnt. She fell back asleep and hear a voice wake her up this time saying, " its time for you to leave, NOW" She got freaked out and grabbed her son and took him to bed with her and her husband.

I dont think they really qualify as angel stories but spirits maybe.
I can say with certainy that people of all ages can see angels and other spirits. When my son was a toddler he woke up from a nap while i was praying. I heard him sit up in his bed, but i didn't stop. I stayed on my bed and continued usally this overacted boy would have jumped off the bed. He didn't move when I finished I looked over at him. He was sitting there wide eyed staring and he said to me...mommy you have angels all around you. as far as i know that was his only time seeing anything like that. i on the other hand have been seeing them and other things since i was a small child, but since this is about angels i'll stick to that. a few years later i had put him to bed"at this time we were temporaily staying in a hotel" he had school the next day. i was watching ice skating on t.v. and  my attention was drawn to the end of his bed. there was an angel sitting there and i was told to pray Ps.91 0ver him and tell him the next morning not to run to the bus, because a cab would be coming around the building. There were several kids that caught that bus and they always ran a race everymoring.well he didn't run because he was experienced with me by then, and yes there was a cab that came aruond the building. the other kids slammed into the side of it all i can figure was that my son woud have been out front and would have been hit,and though the driver wasn't speeding that still would not have been good.
um i'm sorry this was so long, but i hope it helps with whoever wants to know.

Most babies can see angels as can animals and they believe children loose that ability when life gets a hold of them and they become busy with other things, we have a child in our life that is sick and he stares at things soemtimes when i hold him but he is calm and i know they are there helping him.
I believe my 2 month old can see angels...and i want to believe that she can see my mother. I lost my mom back in 2006 of a stroke (at age 56). I got very emotional when I had my baby, because my mom wasn't here to enjoy it with me an to know my daughter. The more I think about it though...the more I believe that God knowing this, sent my mother as my daughter's Guardian Angel and that my daughter sees her all the time. She stares up and her eyes move around and she smiles. She actually smiles more in her sleep and at "nothing" than she smiles at me or my husband. So, yes, I believe they see angels...and I'm sure Jesus also.

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.