do you think babies can see angels

someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, this does not happen all the time and their is no specific times, just wanted to know what others thought.  
I believe children can see angels..My 6 week old son looks at the wall and starts to smile and try's to move his hands like he is waving at someone..At times I think it's my grandparents and uncle looking over him..People say I should be scared of that but im not becaue I no he is being watched over by somene who loves him..
angles or spirits. it actually freaks me out sometimes when they stare over my shoulder and giggle. (i'm a bit "sensitive" to things like that but it still gives me the willy's seeing them doing it)

i honestly think it's my pap, grammy and uncle lee. i was always really close to all 3 of them and usually right before they start their giggling and smiling i get the feeling of relief and nastalgia for them. (my boys are 17 1/2 months old)

my mom and i actually kid around saying my grammy picked out eli for us and pap picked out brett. (their "spirits" or "souls") because when i look at them it's so uncanny how eli reminds me of my grammy and brett reminds me of my pap.
Very cool ladies.  Kind of makes me wish I was a baby to see the angels!  Enjoy your little ones.
Well I have never heard of this until the day before yesterday. I was in Walgreens and this lady was like "you know babies and animals can see angels, they see things that we can't see" At first I was like "hmm maybe she;s a little on the senile side" lol Not trying to think mean thoughts, because she was a very sweet lady.

So tonight I googled it and found all of this. Now that I think about it I think I do believe it. Because my daughter, who is 5 months old, she's a VERY happy baby, sometimes if I put her in her swing by her self she will at times start smiling and giving small giggles. Before I found this I thought she was just a REALLY happy baby and just felt like giggling and smiling at nothing. But now maybe she really IS smiling at SOMETHING.
not only can they see angels... babies are angels!
i always think my boys are looking at the three people in my life i was REALLY close to (besides my parents and a few of my aunts who are still with us) one of my grandfathers, one of my grandmothers and my favorite uncle. and there are times when i "think" i know it's them. my grandma always smelled like lilacs and roses and at moments i'll get sudden nose full of it (i don't have any rose or lilac bushes around ...yet) my pap was a big pipe smoker when i was little. he always had it in his mouth whether he was smoking or not and most days i can smell pipe smoke (which that is they only type of tobacco smell i can stand) and my uncle was a BIG practical joker. he'd move things, hide things or just scare people (all in good fun) and my glasses, keys, rings, necklaces are always getting moved.

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.