MedHelp Social Community
1k Members

here is your lauge for today

Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it.
Elizabeth Wurtzel

one sign your to old is when 20s on down keep asking what the hell is that to all the things you talk about in your life

another sign were old all our favorite actors and music is dead lmao hey i thought they were funny i make my own once in a while

A quiet man, is a thinking man. A quiet woman, is usually mad

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,
it is when you don't understand yourself

It's good to know that if I behave strangely enough, society will take full responsibility for me

there you go have fun

Existential paranoia is when you believe everyone is out to get you...

And it turns out they are!
hahahah some good stuff here made me laugh
The good news is there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The bad news is that it's the headlight of a locomotive in front of a hundred car freight train.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.