Medical Marajuana Community
40 Members

Facebook Friends

Hello all the facebook people who may come here from the link about medical marajuana on that site! It is important that we keep the fire lit about the uses of MJ  They are now contemplating planting genetically modified Eucalytus trees in the southern USA specifically for paper pulp!  This is shocking!  Hemp fibre has been proven time and time again better for paper production that tree fiber - what loonyism is going on now??  GM trees for paper productions - sounds dangerous to me!!  And what kind of beneficial medicine could be extracted from that?  probably nothing, and the eucalyptus is extremely flammable - very dangerous in the fire season!  Crazy world!

Just my 2cents worth!
John
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.