Medical Marajuana Community
40 Members

Hi Everyone

its been a long time since we have had any posts in this group - is anyone still here?  I hope so - the positive benefits of marajuana are being researched more and more. Clearly the status quo is broken and some new life is being breathed into todays society.  

Since cannabis has been used for thousands of years to treat conditions that were previously never even known, it is possible that the "wives tales" kind of medicine has not been that far off at times!!

I still believe in it - it's not a cure all, and maybee there are afflictions that cannot be cured by any known regimen.

Comments are encouraged!!

John
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.