Medical Marajuana Community
40 Members

Whats healthier?

Quick question which im sure MJ users know best.
I love and enjoy marijuana BUT i dont know what to smoke it from that is most best for health.
I disagree on pipes....their small and get dirty quick and you breath in a lot of the ash>.<
also idk if "blunts" as they call them are healthy in a way?
Bongs? vaporizers? papers? Let me know whats best.
Specially since im active i dont want to threaten my health over time because of the use of how to smoke it.
Also another question...When i do consume which is out of blunts and pipes, i get a clear or sometimes yellow mucus with black in it. I havent recently been smoking and its stopped....let me know if anyone else has this problem.

Thanks!
Love Patty<3
i like the joint when wrapped in ciggarette paper is best
Vaporizers are supposed to be the best, when using it you basically get nothing but pure THC.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.