i smoke

i smoke twice a day it helps me eat and sleep i also have PTSD and schizophrenia is this bad?

If you are asking if it is bad that you smoke to get some relief...Then "NO" it's NOT bad.

You should and need to do whatever makes you feel better. I know from experience that it is a "Living He**" to have to have emotional problems......

Take Care ,
~Tonya
thank you tonya i recently quit to apply for ssd i think they drug test and i want that benefit anyway i smoked since i was 12 and it helped me :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Medical Marajuana Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.