Constant pain

I've been suffering from MSK for nearly a decade, and for the past couple of years I have been in pain almost constantly. Everywhere I read that MSK is benign and relatively painless. I haven't told my boss my exact condition because I need a lot of sick days and I don't want her reading up and thinking I'm exaggerating. Does anyone else get the same?
I have been dealing with msk for about 7 years now and now for the last year I have been in constant pain as well I don't know what causes the pain and pressure I have all the time in my kidneys but its hard to keep a full time job I don't know how people do it
COMMUNITY LEADER
I have heard many have a diagnosis (along with MSK) for something called "loin pain" .. something along those lines.

You are reading content posted in the Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community