Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
635342 tn?1222725739

lower back pain?

Does anyone else have constant lower back pain? I'm not sure if it's from my kidneys or not..but it's constant..not the same as a kidney stone pain, or blockage or any of that stuff. I was wondering if anyone else with MSK has lower back pain too?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
489228 tn?1291531454
I do and always assumed it was from having my kids since they broke my tail bone.
HOWEVER, to my amazement we know that for me that lower back pain is actually bladder pain.  I have Interstitial Cystitis along with MSK, I have found several with both too...

I would though encourage you to get a referral to a good PT.  My two PT's have helped me tremendously!  Often even finding things that could be treated we assumed were MSK or IC!  I hope that helps you!

Shelly
Helpful - 0
707438 tn?1240959640
I have constant lower back pain and they believe its cuz i seem to always have infections in my kidneys i dont know if this helps but its just a thought.
Helpful - 0
168348 tn?1379357075
COMMUNITY LEADER
I have it in times of flare and not in the spot where it is more classic. It wasn't 'til I passed as stone, that they realized I wasn't bonkers complaining of the lower back pain plus groin pain!

C~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community

Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem