stone culture for Bactria

i had my stone culture for bactria ok. this is the report Culture             3+ Enterobacter Cloacae                     3+ Klebsiella Pneumoniae                      3+ Pseudomonas Fluorescens Putida Group                      2+ Staphylococcus, Coagulase Negative      this is the bactria's it show are in my stones ok.it's a biofilm infection.my uro's gets it.. the nepho's gets it right. but they don't know how to treat it or kill it.so they send me to a infectious disease dr. he dose not beleive i have a biofilm infection even after the stone have been culture !!this has never once showed up in all the millons of urine test i had done.the uro knows it biofilm and the nepho's knows i have a biofilm .why dosen't a dr. that deals with infections get it???why can't some of these dr. think out of the box. or dose he not want to tell me theres no cure for this..i have the proof of a biofilm infection and still he don't get it.. all the time waisted waiting to see this dr. and now he don't even want to try to help me??anyone else have this troble??? some input please..
that is exactly what i mean when i say i am frustrated by the doctors that i have dealt with and do deal with on a regular basis. first they can see with there own eyes the proof that there is something wrong but what i think happens is that they get scared to either A. admit that they have no clue how to help you or B. they know that they dont have the type of answers your are looking for. so its just easier to ignore the fact or push you off onto someome else. im not saying that your doctors are doing this to u its just my opinion on what is going on with the medical field today in general. thats what makes it so frustrating they dont want to take the time to find a way to help you. but what the dont get is that we are suffering for their ignorance. they take an oath to help people and then for the most part just spit on it. sorry if i sound angry but i am dont they relize that if they took the time to try and figure out whats wrong that they could end up being the ones to get credit in the end for finding the answer? ok so now i guess im just blabbing on. maybe if you give it some time all your doctors can get together and figure it out.but we are all in the same boat and are all here for you and i feel your frustsation i dont know if this helps you any but i hope it does cuz without you guys at this site i dont know how i would have made it through this first week of my diagnosis so i can only hope that this helps you out in some way i wish i had the answers to your question so i could be an angel of sort to you as you have been to me.
COMMUNITY LEADER
This is just awful when the right ear doesn't listen to the left one.  Is there another Infectious disease specialist you can go to for a 2nd opinion?  Maybe the Uro Expert here at MedHelp can recommend somebody and/or ask his opinion just as you stated on your post here.

I feel so sorry you are going through this.  My Uro fully believes these organisms live inside the porous stones and by treating with antibiotics we are merely putting a band aid on the them and not ridding the problem.

C~
yeah,i am going to go somewhere else  .but it's so weird that he will not acknowledge that i even have a biofilm. then where did the bactiras come from in my stone!!!!there is really not  much acknowledgment from the medical word about this.shelly really as done the most research for all of us and my other specialest totally agree with all her info i took to them on biofims in our stones.they really don't know how to deal with this since my stones can not be removed!! i just was really let down by this one dr. since he deals with infections .i guess he is really good about aids and stuff.. but don't know **** about the biofilms. my uro is really great and he going to try to get some of my stones out.i had to go through 5 uro's befor i found him. but knowing i have this infection that can kill me ,and the fact i have been getting sicker and sicker.i don't have time to go searching for a dr. that gets it.i wrote oprah show this week so we all can get the word out about the biofilms in the kidney stones.and if i do get on the show i will email this infectouse disease dr. and make sure he watches it.
I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR. ALL MY DR.S acknowledge  ALL MY PAIN AND I DO HAVE A GREAT TEAM OF DR'S IT'S JUST THE ONE INFECTIOSE DISEASE DR.!HE THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL NOT THINK OUT OF THE BOX.I HAVE BEEN VERY BLESSED WITH MY PAIN  SPECIALEST AND URO.AND GP!!THE NEPHO WHERE I GO REALLY ONLY DEALS WITH THE PEVENT PART ON MAKING OF THE STONES.I HAVE BEEN SO BLESS THAT I REALLY DON'T HAVE A HARD TIME EVER, WITH MY DR'S SAYING I'M NOT IN PAIN THEY KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH .SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE DO HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING PAIN acknowledgment i do  not. thank god.

You are reading content posted in the Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community