Memory Loss Community
195 Members

Can a rape or molestation victim forget they were ever raped or molested?

So I don't feel comfortable discussing this but I have to in order to know if it's a possibility.

My partner told me his father molested his sibling when they were younger.

His father, aside from being a child molestor, was also a huge man *****.

I was recently diagnosed with HSV-2. He and I were both entirely virgins before we lost our viginities to one another.

I want to know if it's possible that if he was raped or molested and he forgot the memory completely. I think it could be a possible explaination for why I have this STD since he was a man *****, and my partner has never been with anyone else (sexually) other than me and vice versa.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area