Memory Loss Community
184 Members

Complete memory loss of about 15-20 minutes yesterday

I was in a class in school yesterday, I remember about half of what we did (homework corrections and vocabulary quiz) but the next day I came back and the teacher asked to "pull out the handout on the video we watched yesterday" but I didn't have the handout, and I didn't remember the video at all. I know I didn't just leave during class because I remember talking with a friend while leaving the classroom. Other information: my head has a slight bit of pain today in the top/back. I haven't had any head injuries lately.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area