Memory Loss Community
184 Members

Great fact memory but horrible life memory...advice?

I'm  a bit of a paradox. I'm currently a high school student and I can remember just about anything, even after reading it once in a book. It's not a photographic memory, but still very strong. Despite having a great memory for facts, recently I've noticed that I can't remember life events. I don't remember things I've done. For example, a week after hanging out with friends I will forget what we did. I also don't remember major parts of vacation. Does anyone else experience this sort of memory issue? Furthermore, is it cause for concern? Lastly, is this just a byproduct of trying to fill my brain up with too much school stuff?
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area