Memory Loss Community
192 Members

Initial brain fog with Namenda duration.

I'm just curious if anyone has been on Namenda and could tell me how long the initial brain fog lasted for you? I just started Namenda yesterday, 5 mg a day for 1 week then 10 mg a day in divided doses. I have memory issues and severe cognitive impairment. I was put on Namenda by a neurologist after a thorough examination. I expect the brain fog from starting Namenda up but am just trying to get a time frame for when I could expect the initial brain fog to wear off. Thanks everyone.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area