Memory Loss Community
195 Members

Memory loss

Hi I'm a 63 year old male , and I can't remember things from my past including getting married, schooling, bringing family up etc
I have psoriatic Athritis and chronic pancreatitis. Taking various drugs to alleviate my pain. Also get very very tired yet don't sleep very well
Any help appreciated
Kevin
I am not any expert who could scientifically address your problem. But here is what i have to say. I suggest you to spend your everyday in the present as beautifully as you can. And the same applies to all the days or time in future. Past is already spent, cant make any change to that. Some people wish they could loose their memories of past, and some relish in the same. However, I think that it does not matter how good or bad the memories of the past are, still sometimes tears do come in our eyes. This life of the world is just like a dream we all have to wake up from one day. In a way, It Seems like you have a gift to start your life like fresh, like being born again. Do not worry yourself of your past, what you remember and not, It will put you into stress and that won't help in any way. You are alive and you have every right to live your life in the way you want. Except, It is best to get diagnosed to help with any risks of conditions that might only get better with proper help and care. Eat healthy, Exercise, Live healthy, be happy. Take care
Vitamin D deficiency can cause memory issues, brain fog, fatigue, insomnia, body pain...etc. digestive issues can create absorption problems

Blood tests:
25 OH Vitamin D
Magnesium RBC

Vitamin D Blood levels need to be above 50ng/mL
Best range is 60-80ng/mL

Magnesium and Vitamin D3 supplements should be taken together.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area