Memory Loss Community
184 Members

cognitive impairments after one drinking occasion

Hi!i m a 23 year old male.A month ago I chugged a small amount of wine 8%(about 200ml) for the first time. got somewhat drunk (felt aggressive and talkative) but was in control.Next morning I had a hangover and gross confusion.i had to stress hard to recall details about familiar places.Next I developed memory problems .I read something and after minutes ,it is gone
This never happened earlier.I consulted a neurologist ,had a CT and MRI . everything ok.But  i don't understand what is causing my symptoms .Can such an amount of alcohol cause lasting cognitive deficits.?I don't understand what has happened to me.I would appreciate any sort of help.
Thanku
I have asked this question before. Are you taking or have you taken Benzodiazepines, like Valium, Zanax, Valium....
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area