Aa
A
A
A
Close
Memory Loss Community
184 Members

cognitive impairments after one drinking occasion

Hi!i m a 23 year old male.A month ago I chugged a small amount of wine 8%(about 200ml) for the first time. got somewhat drunk (felt aggressive and talkative) but was in control.Next morning I had a hangover and gross confusion.i had to stress hard to recall details about familiar places.Next I developed memory problems .I read something and after minutes ,it is gone
This never happened earlier.I consulted a neurologist ,had a CT and MRI . everything ok.But  i don't understand what is causing my symptoms .Can such an amount of alcohol cause lasting cognitive deficits.?I don't understand what has happened to me.I would appreciate any sort of help.
Thanku
1 Responses
7052683 tn?1392942395
I have asked this question before. Are you taking or have you taken Benzodiazepines, like Valium, Zanax, Valium....
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area