im only 19, why is this happening?

My name is Ashley, I am 19 years old. My fiance and I are very concerned about my well-being. Over the past years it has progressed and gotten worse. It gets so frustrating and we don't understand why its happening to me.. I have gone to the doctor many times but its like they refuse to see if anything is truly wrong. Its my memory.. I can't remember where I place things.. If I clean I loose things. I lost my fiance's $400 watch months ago but I can't remember even touching it for the life of me. Sometimes I don't remember conversations from yesterday.. I don't remember when I went to the store whether it be yesterday or a week ago.. I forget to do everyday tasks.. I even forget my sons birthday and name at points in time... I know this may seem just like I am a forgetful person but I promise you I was never like this.. I need someone to take me seriously, I really need help. Please...
Hey Ashley.

You likely have some undiagnosed imbalances and deficiencies.
Also you may be taking some medication(s) which has some side effects
that might explain-at least in part- your symptoms.

Can you supply a few more details about yourself, other diagnosis you have, meds and anything else that might be of interest?

Looking forward to your reply.
Niko
Hi Ashley,

I am not a doctor but I am concerned by your symptoms.  What type doctor have you seen?  A general practitioner or other?

You are reading content posted in the Memory Loss Community

15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area