Memory Loss Community
188 Members

memory loss??

i have had no traumatic injuries or anything like that to cause memory loss.. but i do have it. it seems to affect both long and short term. it's become a nuisance to my daily life. i've been trying really hard to find a root cause or condition. i did make an appointment for it.....but i forgot to go :( anyway i've had several times where i've gotten a form to fill out and for the life of me i can't remember how old i am... i've even had to use a calculator to figure it out. it happened just yesterday, and i tried to remember my siblings age and i couldn't remember that either. i can have an entire conversation and as soon as it's over it's like it never happened. i can never remember anyone's name unless i see them at least 3 times a day. i've tried the silly brain games and i've even tried writing everything i do in a day and it doesn't help because 90% of the time i can't even remember to write it down. anyway before i ramble on any advice or suggestions would be great.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area