Aa
A
A
A
Close
Menopause Community
3.08k Members

I handle hot flashes better now

I have done detox starting from liver and other organs. meno symptoms are the result of too much toxins from food, environment and drugs. My biggest mistake was intake of hormones synthetic or natural no matter what. They all cause hormonal imbalances even birth control pills. I also created list of foods and supplements that cause more estrogen as I have estrogen dominance according to saliva test. Now I am trying to avoid much estrogenic food and herbs as I react to phito- estrogen too.
I was taking DIM supplement for a long time and I eat a lot of cruciferous veggies.
If I have flair ups I drink lemon water often to flash estrogen and stop hot flashes.
I feel much better now after treatment for adrenal fatigue and doc told me that it will help to other hormonal problems too. It is like being born again for me.
I wonder if somebody had improvement with vitamins C and B5 not only for adrenal fatigue but also for estrogen dominance.?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.