Menopause Community

I handle hot flashes better now

I have done detox starting from liver and other organs. meno symptoms are the result of too much toxins from food, environment and drugs. My biggest mistake was intake of hormones synthetic or natural no matter what. They all cause hormonal imbalances even birth control pills. I also created list of foods and supplements that cause more estrogen as I have estrogen dominance according to saliva test. Now I am trying to avoid much estrogenic food and herbs as I react to phito- estrogen too.
I was taking DIM supplement for a long time and I eat a lot of cruciferous veggies.
If I have flair ups I drink lemon water often to flash estrogen and stop hot flashes.
I feel much better now after treatment for adrenal fatigue and doc told me that it will help to other hormonal problems too. It is like being born again for me.
I wonder if somebody had improvement with vitamins C and B5 not only for adrenal fatigue but also for estrogen dominance.?