Menopause Community

Abnormal period or perimenopause?

I don"t know if this is normal, I'm 46 and I have  had a period and 2 weeks later I bleed again. I also feel pain in my chest too, anyone else feel like this.
A lot of women seem to complain of symptoms of heart problems such as palpitations or chest pain during perimenopause. But most of those who end up getting checked for heart abnormalities are given a clean bill of health... no heart abnormalities. Chest pain can also be a symptom of iron deficiency anemia which of course can develop with increased menstrual bleeding. Do you have any other symptoms of low iron?
No, before I had to take iron for my heavy periods then I had a hysteroscopy and that worked amazing but now I'm bleeding clots too, and my periods are getting closer together.
I also had a endometrial  ablation.
I'm 41 and 5 months ago I started having hot flashes , getting very sensitive to cold ,heart palpitations,joint pain , bone aches special in my lower legs and heat in my feet and hands beside the numbness, my period is coming every month but very light just spotting I did test my hormones my doctor said there fine but maybe the hormones flucturs day by day ,I'm so depressed I don't know what is going on any one has same problem
Those sound like menopause symptoms to me although you are very young for them to be occurring already.