Menopause Community

Cramps without ovaries

I have my left ovary removed in 2004. Then January 2010 I have my right ovary removed.  I've been getting pain on my right side (no appendix either) and now cramping that's getting worse. It feels just like my menstral cramps used to feel, but since I don't have periods anymore, is that normal??  I still have my uterus and about 2 years ago I had an ablasion.  I have endometriosis, but when they removed my ovary in January they said it looked like it had shrunk to almost nothing and I do not take hormones.

Thanks!

Prima5
Check out
www.powersurge.com
Its a board for woman in Peri, Meno and post..you will find and get answered all your wuestions..Its been a huge life saver for me.