Aa
A
A
A
Close
Menopause Community
3.1k Members

HOT FLASHES

I had been on HRT for years only to come to a point where a lump in my breast scared me. I stopped the HRT 3 mos ago and am now getting hot flashes where every crevice and skin is damp or wet and the heat omg... I do not want to go back on HRT to concerned now... Women out there do you know of anything natural I can take? I am on 10 mg of lispinol for high BP thats it..Thanks in advance for your help!
2 Responses
I'm researching NutraFX or FX Menopause.  A friend of mine in England has been on it for about a year and says it really works.  Neither her or I take any other medication or herbs so I'm no sure it will work for you.  I think that its good that your off hormone medication...I hear you on sweating just about 24/7....I'm so fed up and keep on hoping for relief.  Once I've gotten some more comments, I will keep you posted.

tata/mabi
Thanks for the info.. please keep me posted on where to get this and any info you receive regarding it...I have a friend who is need of some type of relief too, she is at work with constant hot flashes poor thing!
I would have to check in with my doctor to make sure I can take it with my BP meds.. Thanks again!
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.