Menopause Community

Hysterectomy and hyperparathyroidism

Anyone familiar with a link between complex atypical hyperplasia of the endometrium and hyperparathyroidism? Can you point me to any medical journal articles? Thanks
I don't know anything specifically about a link between the two. But any abnormality of the endocrine system can affect ovulation and the menstrual cycle. Lack of ovulations causes missed periods hence the lining thickens which can cause hyperplasia. Have you been diagnosed with hyperplasia via an endometrial biopsy? Have you been given the option of medication to treat it?