I’m a 49 year old female currently in peri menopause.

The past few months I have been waking up with a migraine along with hot and cold sweats. It’s so bad I have to call out of work sick when this happens. I sleep all day then by the evening I feel much better. At first I thought it may be the flu or a bug but it only happens a few times a month. And I know when it comes on because my migraine is so unbearable. Could this be a blood disease that I’am unaware of?
Thank you
I doubt it is a blood disease---  it does indeed sound like classic menopause symptoms.  Do you sleep with a fan on you? And does ibuprofen help with headaches?  The interrupted sleep is a huge pain!  Perhaps melatonin could help OR they make some OTC supplements that help with menopause symptoms.  
Sounds like Peri-Menopausal symptoms. :(

I know lifestyle and dietary changes helped me a great deal.