Macafem??
Where do I buy Macafem, can you get it at a health food store? How do I know if I'm buying a good brand, is there one that's better than another? How much does it cost? $$$$$ ... Can I get it through my Dr??
So, you can get macafem from the official website for about 30 bucks for a months supply and also on amazon.  I don't know anyone who has used it.  It has very few reviews other than what is put out by the company.  What have you heard about it?
I heard it works great for all the side effects caused from menopause. Mood swings depression etc. The ladies that gave their opinions about it, I thought were on this menopause site. Maybe it was a different one. Lol!! I must be losing it. ;) Lol! Oh ya, they said it works great for hot flashes too. Maybe it was the company reviews I read somewhere.
My family would appreciate the mood swing help -- LOL
;) I hear ya.
For what I know Macafem is only available online, I found it at google shopping. From experience of several months of using this supplement, this product actually Does DO what it states. It really works. It's natural too and I'm all for natural symptom relief rather than prescriptions. Very glad I bought this.