Menopause Community
3.03k Members
20632981 tn?1503691167
Macafem??
Where do I buy Macafem, can you get it at a health food store? How do I know if I'm buying a good brand, is there one that's better than another? How much does it cost? $$$$$ ... Can I get it through my Dr??
2 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
So, you can get macafem from the official website for about 30 bucks for a months supply and also on amazon.  I don't know anyone who has used it.  It has very few reviews other than what is put out by the company.  What have you heard about it?
3 Comments
I heard it works great for all the side effects caused from menopause. Mood swings depression etc. The ladies that gave their opinions about it, I thought were on this menopause site. Maybe it was a different one. Lol!! I must be losing it. ;) Lol! Oh ya, they said it works great for hot flashes too. Maybe it was the company reviews I read somewhere.
My family would appreciate the mood swing help -- LOL
;) I hear ya.
For what I know Macafem is only available online, I found it at google shopping. From experience of several months of using this supplement, this product actually Does DO what it states. It really works. It's natural too and I'm all for natural symptom relief rather than prescriptions. Very glad I bought this.
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Menopause Community
3.03k Members
3.95k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.