Menopause Community

Missed Periods

I'm a 48yr old woman, in excellent health.  I have not had a period for the last 3 months.  I have always been regular, almost to the time of day.  During the last year and a half, my periods have been fairly heavy, with the very occasional lighter one.  And now nothing for 3 months.  No hot flashes, no mood swings, I actually feel great!  Should I be concerned?  What could possibly be the cause of no periods?  Thanks for any info!
It can be a menopause but need at least 1 year to confirm the menopause. However, urine pregnancy test is important to rule out.

There are other causes also cessation of menses. But it in your menopause is most probable.