Menopause Community

No period after Promethium??

I'm 49 in peri.   Have been using 0.0375 Vivelle Dot patch continuously and using Prometrium 200mg for 10 days every 6 weeks (to minimize progesterone effects but protect uterus).   (been on this regimen for 2 months).  My prior blood testing in late May showed FSH 89, Estrogen <10 and progesterone nearly non-existent).

After this most recent 10-day round of Promethium, I have only had some brownish/pink spotting but barely enough to even use a mini pad.   It's been 7- days since I took the last Promethium pill.

Does this lack of period indicate that I am low on estrogen?  I'm wondering if I should move up to the 0.05 patch or 0.075 one.  (The period I had before this one (last time I did the 10-day Prometrium) was a full period but light for the most part.  Any thoughts are welcome!
With an FSH of 89 and estrogen < 10, your estrogen is very low and likely has been for possibly months (based on FSH 89). With this low of a level, your lining should not have built up much or at all hence little to nothing to shed. And progesterone helps to keep it from building up. However, it can take as long as 10 days or so after stopping the progesterone to trigger a bleed. But I suspect you won't see much of a bleed with these low estrogen levels.
I'm curious if you are having menopausal symptoms with such a low blood level?