Menopause Community

Orgasm after partial hysterectomy

Is there any difference in how an orgasm feels after having a partial hysterectomy?  I have read that some women have clitoral orgasm and some have orgasms from their uterus.  Have also read that having a hysterectomy can make a difference in some women.

Suggestions?
I first had a partial and then a complete, there is no difference at all.
I have experienced multiple as compared to just the usual one,lol!. This has happened several times now.
Just like belle10, I also experience multiple orgasms (both clitoral and vaginal) since my hysterectomy.  Sex has never been better for me.
I cannot have orgasms any more.  I have lost sensation in my clitoris and cannot get aroused.